WRI Research Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WRI is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Research Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WRI.
WRI Research Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 20, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 25, 2022.
|WRI EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Resources Institute (WRI)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 25, 2022|
WRI Research Assistant Jobs 2022
The World Resources Institute (WRI) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Experience with spreadsheet software, such as MS Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English required.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Geography, Cartography, Urban Planning, Environmental Studies or a related field
- Substantial experience working with ArcGIS or QGIS software
- Solid grasp of common GIS concepts, techniques and tools
- Demonstrated writing ability and competence with Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
- Experience with spreadsheet software, such as MS Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills and responsivity
- Ability to meet rapidly changing deadlines
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of the City of Nairobi
It is also important to have:
- Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly when it comes to communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines while setting and delivering on clear priorities.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and demonstrated strong work ethic.
- Fluency in English required.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CV, letter of interest outlining their suitability for the consultancy and their daily rate to email@example.com by April 25th 2022.
Kenyan nationals are encouraged to apply.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wri.org|