WRI Consultancy Campaign Coordinator Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WRI is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Consultancy Campaign Coordinator position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WRI.
WRI Consultancy Campaign Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 06, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 10, 2022.
|WRI EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Resources Institute (WRI)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 06, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 10, 2022|
|Position||Consultancy Campaign Coordinator|
WRI Consultancy Campaign Coordinator Jobs 2022
The World Resources Institute (WRI) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluent English and Kiswahili is required.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Qualification and Experience:
- A degree in any discipline will be considered provided the applicant has campaign and communications experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the coordination of projects or campaigns.
- Prior experience working with governments and/or CSOs in Kenya, including community organization.
- Experience in event management.
- Meets deadlines, ensures vendors meeting deadlines and supports the team and committee to also deliver on time.
- Has a wide network of contacts in government, CSOs and/or media.
- Has the ability to pitch, negotiate and engage with new partners.
- Has strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse teams of individuals and colleagues.
- Has strong written and oral communication skills, particularly when it comes to communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Has the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines while setting and delivering on clear priorities.
- Has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and demonstrated strong work ethic.
Scope of Work and Deliverables/Outputs:
- Develop a timeline for each deliverable and ensure the assets and activities required are delivered on time and on budget.
- Source vendors for the development of communications assets.
- Manage relationships with vendors who are developing campaign assets.
- Draft contracts, agreements, ToRs, guidelines, and job specs as required for vendors of events and communications assets.
- Organize events for the campaign, including youth cafes, meetings and press conferences.
- Ensure that all social media assets are delivered to the social media coordination team on time as per the social media schedule.
- Identify organizations which the campaign can work with to amplify its key messages.
- Edit press releases, content for events, social media content and stories.
- Ensure all content released has been approved and reviewed by the team focal points.
- Conduct outreach and communications including presenting at internal/external meetings, conferences, youth cafes and press conferences to promote the campaign.
- Alert the committee to any major moments the campaign could leverage.
- Lead coordination calls and meetings.
- Liaise with internal staff and project stakeholders to problem solve and generate solutions to project implementation issues.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants should submit, CV, letter of interest outlining their suitability for the consultancy and their daily rate to email@example.com by April 10th 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wri.org|