World Bank Survey Specialist Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the World Bank is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Survey Specialist position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with World Bank.
World Bank Survey Specialist Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 13 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 26 April 2022.
|World Bank EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Bank|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||13 April 2022|
|Closing Date||26 April 2022|
World Bank Survey Specialist Jobs 2022
The World Bank seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years
- Language: English
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Sc. in economics, statistics or quantitative social science field. Ph.D. strongly preferred. A Master’s degree can be sufficient if the candidate has extensive household survey management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of sophisticated, multi-topic household surveys in countries. Experience in survey implementation in developing countries and in panel data a strong plus.
- Competency in all stages of the survey process – questionnaire design, sampling, fieldwork, data management, data analysis, and project administration.
- Experience designing and implementing policy and survey methodological studies.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve survey implementation and data quality issues.
- Experience in capacity building and training, including of National Statistical Office staff and statisticians in client countries.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong experience in CAPI questionnaire design and programming using Survey Solutions, CsPro, SurveyCTO, or related applications.
- Strong skills in either Stata and/or R are required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support household surveys in Ethiopia that DECPM team will be supporting, either under the 50X2030 initiative in collaboration with FAO and IFAD, or as part of the LSMS program.
- Provide support to the in-country and regional capacity building workshops and training on best practices in household survey data collection as part of the C4D2-Training Initiative and other WB capacity building operations.
- Provide support to the teams working on analysis and methodological research for the integration of new standards and learning in LSMS-type surveys.
- Contribute to the ongoing activities in the team to integrate household survey data with other data sources, especially in relation to the use of household surveys, in-person or by phone, for the validation and use of citizen generated data (CGD), etc.
- Collaborate with TTLs at the CMU to support operations in the area of microdata production and analysis.
- Participate in any other LSMS-related activities, including cross-support to other World Bank units as part of the World Bank Household Survey Agenda. This may include reviewing survey questionnaire modules under development, analyzing data sets, and undertaking missions to LSMS or other World Bank-supported countries in the region to provide technical assistance on survey design, implementation and analysis.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 26 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.worldbank.org|