World Bank Group Team Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the World Bank Group is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Team Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with World Bank Group.
World Bank Group Team Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 25 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 07 April 2022.
World Bank Group EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||World Bank Group|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||25 March 2022|
|Closing Date||07 April 2022|
World Bank Group Team Assistant Jobs 2022
The World Bank Group seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 3 years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience with a multilateral/bilateral organization is an advantage.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Provide support for preparation and implementation of World Bank projects and activities according to Bank procedures.
- Use desktop processing skills to produce complex texts, reports, presentations, charts, figures, graphs, etc., according to Bank format and distribution.
- Collect and input data provided by Task Team Leaders into the central database, including processing new project status reports.
- Keep abreast of the Organization’s directives and ensure effective processing of all project documents.
- Draft routine correspondence (standard letters, memos, faxes, etc.) conforming to the Organization’s regional standards, using proper grammar, punctuation and style and proofread materials.
- Draft minutes of meetings and provide assistance in editing large documents.
- Maintain up-to-date divisional project files (both paper and electronic) and retrieve data from various sources and compile these for use by the Country Director and/or the Country Management Unit (CMU).
- Incorporate agreed comments into documents, making full use of shared drives and software capabilities.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 07 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.worldbank.org|