World Agroforestry Centre Temporary Fixed Assets and Inventory Accountant Finance Unit Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the World Agroforestry Centre is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Temporary Fixed Assets and Inventory Accountant Finance Unit position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with World Agroforestry Centre.
World Agroforestry Centre Temporary Fixed Assets and Inventory Accountant Finance Unit Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 14, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 18, 2022.
|World Agroforestry Centre EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Agroforestry Centre|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 18, 2022|
|Position||Temporary Fixed Assets and Inventory Accountant Finance Unit|
World Agroforestry Centre Temporary Fixed Assets and Inventory Accountant Finance Unit Jobs 2022
The World Agroforestry Centre seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with CPA qualification part 11.
- Strong knowledge and experience of fixed assets and inventories stock take, verification, and reconciliation to the General Ledger.
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel.
- Strong ability to apply several accounting and reporting systems.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Strong ability to give attention to detail.
- At least 5 years’ experience in fixed assets and inventories management.
- Compare the asset lists maintained in HQ and countries, with OCS and Insurance listing and highlight any variances
- Request for documentation for all variances and update OCS and Insurance listing accordingly.
- Ensure the asset lists, OCS balances and Insurance listing tie
- Work with administrators and other stakeholders to highlight assets that require to be disposed.
- Ensure all assets are tagged properly and assets without tags are subsequently tagged to effectively track them.
- Compile an updated asset list for insurance with complete costs in all assets, respective charge codes and signed off by countries
- Carry out fixed assets and inventories counts for verification purposes where required
- Perform fixed assets related analyses as maybe requested by management during the period of this assignment
- Identify and request for any resources that you may need to complete this assignment.
- Attend to any other work assigned by CIFOR-ICRAF
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://recruit.zohopublic.com/recruit/PortalDetail.na?iframe=true&digest=pUDVlWXYHxxdv0K@b0J3wP9MZBk9tGF0rwJWBFcmcwY-&jobid=213385000011893089&widgetid=213385000000056448&embedsource=CareerSite to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 18, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||worldagroforestry.org|