World Agroforestry Centre Research Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the World Agroforestry Centre is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Research Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with World Agroforestry Centre.
World Agroforestry Centre Research Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 26, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 08, 2022.
|World Agroforestry Centre EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Agroforestry Centre|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 26, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 08, 2022|
World Agroforestry Centre Research Assistant Jobs 2022
The World Agroforestry Centre seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
- Job Category: Nationally Recruited Staff
- Terms of offer: This is a Locally Recruited Staff (LRS) position. CIFOR-ICRAF offers competitive remuneration in local currency commensurate with skills and experience.
- Job Opening ID: 501
Other Requirements / Information:
- A Master’s degree in natural resource management, agroforestry, biological and environmental sciences or related area courses OR a bachelor’s degree in the same areas with at least 3 years’ experience in the field.
- Knowledge and skills in the design of questionnaires, supervising data collection and application of ODK mobile tool for data collection, data quality management, training researchers and enumerators and technical reporting.
- Working experience and or attachment with research institution and preferably CGIAR Centers.
- Field experiences in projects in East Africa and especially Kenya including working in harsh environments.
- Support the Fruit Trees project manager in donor reporting, assessing / tracking project progress and stakeholder engagement by maintaining links and fostering an effective and timely communication between the project team, partners, and beneficiaries.
- Oversee data management and archiving for the Fruit Trees project’s data and ensuring quality control and accessibility as per ICRAF and IPG standards.
- Liaise with Project manager in scheduling project meetings and with the responsibility of taking minutes including compiling proceedings of such meetings such as inception and steering committee meetings.
- Supervise some data collection activities like household surveys, Key informant surveys and Focus Group Discussions and subsequent analysis and write up.
- Contribute towards data collection on tree nurseries, and on tree management including adapting the suitable tree species selection and management tool for East Africa to include climate change adaptation aspects.
- Active involvement in monitoring and evaluation of Fruit Trees project by application of the monitoring and evaluation strategy in tracking project beneficiaries and technology spillover to assess the project outcomes and impacts.
- Contribute to production of knowledge products like technical reports, training manuals and or scientific publications.
- Liaise with Program management Unit on Fruit Trees partner reporting to ensure project’s adherence to contractual reporting engagement.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://recruit.zohopublic.com/recruit/PortalDetail.na?iframe=true&digest=pUDVlWXYHxxdv0K@b0J3wP9MZBk9tGF0rwJWBFcmcwY-&jobid=213385000011779041&widgetid=213385000000056448&embedsource=CareerSite to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 08, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||worldagroforestry.org|