WHO Risk Communication Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WHO is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Risk Communication Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WHO.
WHO Risk Communication Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 07 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 21 May 2022.
|WHO EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||07 May 2022|
|Closing Date||21 May 2022|
|Position||Risk Communication Officer|
WHO Risk Communication Officer Jobs 2022
The World Health Organization (WHO) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Jijiga, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years
- Language: Excellent knowledge of English. Working knowledge of the local language.
- Duty Station: Jijiga
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A first university degree in social sciences, behavioural sciences, development sciences, communications , public health, or related area from an accredited/recognized institute.
- At least two (2) years of related experience, at the national level in risk communication, health promotion, and/or emergency management.
- Demonstrated experience implementing of risk communications activities.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Implement the risk communication plans as part of the health response operations.
- Support the develop relevant information, education and communication materials in languages and formats easily used by national stakeholders and the public which identify various risks.
- Review technical material produced by the country office and provide input ensuring integration with risk communication principles and practice.
- Track false rumours and misinformation; and address fears and concerns.
- In collaboration with the Communication Officer, provide input in briefing journalists and broadcasters.
- Draft and revise risk communication products such as public information; brochures, leaflets and posters; radio and TV scripts; guides for stakeholders for risk communication and ensure their translation into local language and their adaptation for the local context.
- Report regularly in risk communication activities and issues to the IM, respective RO and HQ counterparts.
- Contribute to resource mobilization and donor communication in the area of risk communication.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?… to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 21 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.who.int|