WHO PSEA Community Mobilizer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WHO is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the PSEA Community Mobilizer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WHO.
WHO PSEA Community Mobilizer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 14 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 27 April 2022.
|WHO EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||14 April 2022|
|Closing Date||27 April 2022|
|Position||PSEA Community Mobilizer|
WHO PSEA Community Mobilizer Jobs 2022
The World Health Organization (WHO) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Completion of Secondary Education.
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years
- Language: Absolute fluency in local languages essential, English language skills strongly preferred
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: 3 months (renewable)
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Completion of Secondary Education
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in health promotion, community engagement, social mobilization and promoting populations’ awareness on sexual/reproductive health, HIV prevention
- Experience in community mobilization and sensitization on Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) and/or Sexual/Gender-based Violence (S/GBV)
The PSEA mobilizers are sought to be based in Afar and Amhara Regions in Northern Ethiopia. They will carry out face-to-face messaging in alignment with national COVID-19 prevention guidelines, to beneficiaries and also to implementing partners to assure their knowledge and awareness of PRSEAH (prevention and response to sexual exploitation and abuse) and where it can be reported. They will support in data collection, and in strengthening feedback mechanisms and keeping relevant WHO staff abreast of new developments, and changes that may be needed to assure the feedback mechanisms operate in a culturally, and contextually appropriate manner. This position may involve extensive training to field locations and interactions with the beneficiaries of implementing partners of WHO.
- Carry out face to face messaging in the affected communities being served by WHO on a regular basis
- Support the strengthening of SEA feedback mechanisms in the communities being served by WHO
- Provide training to Implementing partners, and regularly follow up with them to assure that risks are identified and mitigated, and feedback mechanisms are operational
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 27 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.who.int|