WHO Partnerships Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WHO is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Partnerships Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WHO.
WHO Partnerships Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 05, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 27, 2022.
|WHO EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 05, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 27, 2022|
WHO Partnerships Officer Jobs 2022
The World Health Organization (WHO) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Expert knowledge of English. Intermediate knowledge of WHO official language.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- University degree in international relations, political/social science, business, economics, or law.
- Experience and/or qualifications in external relations, resource mobilization, partnership-building.
- At least two years’ experience in external relations, resource mobilization, partnerships and/or programme/project management. Experience in partnership-building, as well as working with and/or reporting to major donors (CERF, EU/ECHO, SIDA, FCDO, USAID/BHA, Gavi, Global Fund, World Bank). Experience in donor visibility activities.
- Prior work experience with WHO, UN or other similar international organizations. Experience working in a humanitarian context.
- Good knowledge on external relations, resource mobilization and partnership-building approaches. Proven skills related to drafting and finalizing grant/project proposals and donor reports. Knowledge of public affairs and/or donor visibility activities and strategies. Ability to innovate, integrate, synthesize and communicate concepts and ideas verbally and in writing. Ability to monitor and communicate progress in terms of process and results. Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision; ability to work with tight deadlines Excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, reporting skills. Accuracy in document production and editing. Sound security awareness. Knowledge of WHO programmes and activities in Somalia. Knowledge of political dynamics of Somalia.
Description Of Duties
- Maintain contacts and build trust-based relationships with donors, UN agencies and NGOs relevant to emergency, health and nutrition programming. Ensure timely and proper implementation of visibility plans for donor contributions, joint programmes and other relevant WHO activities. Recommend and identify joint programming opportunities, including MPTFs (multi-partner trust funds), as well as review and submit such proposals, followed by supporting the coordination of project implementation and management. Draft, review and edit various written outputs for the WHO Representative and other senior managers, including but not limited to briefing notes, concept notes, project proposals (narrative, budget), reports, and communication materials (e.g. web stories, press releases, annual/activity reports, technical programme updates etc.). Enhance existing partnerships through timely and quality responses to and communication of key messages relating to the implementation of health and health cluster related activities. Analyze and facilitate the signature of various agreements in line with WHO internal policies and procedures. Conduct research on and compile profiles about different health donors and partners. Arrange meetings (locally, internationally) with partners and donors, as well as accompanying the WHO Representative and other senior officers on external relations, resource mobilization and/or partnership-related missions, as necessary. Develop, be responsible for, and regularly update the office’s donor and partner contact database, resource mobilization portal as well as AIMS (i.e. Somalia’s ‘Aid Information Management System’).
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2203274 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 27, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.who.int|