WHO Operations Support and Logistics Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WHO is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Operations Support and Logistics Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WHO.
WHO Operations Support and Logistics Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 07 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 21 May 2022.
|WHO EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||07 May 2022|
|Closing Date||21 May 2022|
|Position||Operations Support and Logistics Assistant|
WHO Operations Support and Logistics Assistant Jobs 2022
The World Health Organization (WHO) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Completion of secondary education.
- Experience: At least 8 years
- Language: Excellent knowledge of English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A Completion of secondary education in one of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Public Health & Nutrition, pediatrics and child health, International Health & Nutrition, Nutritional Epidemiology, Health & Nutrition Education, Nutrition Promotion and Disease Prevention.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, at the national and international levels, in development and management of nutrition programmes. Related working experience in outbreaks and/or health emergency operations in the area of nutrition. Experience in developing and promoting collaborative actions with national authorities.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Support Event Response forecast needs by assisting OSL officer in charge to make field assessment and field data collection
- Follow unit’s work plan and OSL OPS monitoring tools according to supervisor requirements
- Ensure logistics support of daily Emergency response team routines activities with appropriate transportation means, facilities and equipment
- Provides timely & proactive assistance and support to the supervisor on all supply needs in the context of the emergency response.
- Assist passengers at airport and liaise with Airport authorities; collect passengers list and freight documents
- Support daily petty cash emergency procurement
- Facilitate customs clearance, reception, transportation, storage and distribution of supplies to affected areas and populations.
- Assist WHO warehouse management and inventory exercises; follow stock control mechanisms.
- Assist the maintenance of the required stockpiles of essential emergency equipment, e.g. personal deployment material, radios, satellite telephones, IT equipment, etc.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 21 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.who.int|