WHO Incident Manager Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WHO is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Incident Manager position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WHO.
WHO Incident Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 15 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 13 May 2022.
|WHO EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||15 April 2022|
|Closing Date||13 May 2022|
WHO Incident Manager Jobs 2022
The World Health Organization (WHO) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: ten (10) years
- Language: Expert knowledge of English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- An advanced university degree in Medicine or health-related field, emergency, humanitarian, disaster management or related field from an accredited and recognized academic institution.
- At least ten (10) years of relevant professional work experience in emergency management and operations, with proven experience in emergency response.
- Substantial experience at both national and international levels in leadership positions, capacity-building and their implementation.
- Experience in developing and promoting collaborative partnerships and/or experience in developing countries.
- Substantial experience in efficient human and financial resource management.
Description of Duties:
- Coordinate WHO’s incident management system at the country level, assess and reassess the emergency situation, determine strategies, set objectives appropriate to the level of the required response; prioritizing filling health service delivery gaps, develop an operational planning cycle to reach healthsector performance standards and approve the incident action plan (IAP) — ensuring fulfilment of WHO’s critical functions.
- Ensure the implementation of the IMS, ensuring synergies and smooth functioning between the operational and technical components, oversee the monitoring and evaluation of the operations, take corrective actions as necessary.
- Provide guidance to the respective state’s capacities with respect to emergency preparedness, response and recovery; ensure the participation of the country office in the joint risk assessment process of any suspected or actual emergency event.
- Build external relations, represent WHO and its positions in negotiations in relevant inter-agency and international fora involved with the incident management system at the country level.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 13 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.who.int|