WHO Health Expertise and Operations Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WHO is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Health Expertise and Operations Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WHO.
WHO Health Expertise and Operations Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 19 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 19 May 2022.
|WHO EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||19 April 2022|
|Closing Date||19 May 2022|
|Position||Health Expertise and Operations Officer|
WHO Health Expertise and Operations Officer Jobs 2022
The World Health Organization (WHO) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: At least seven years
- Language: Expert knowledge of English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university degree (Master’s level or above) in medicine, public health, epidemiology, tropical medicine, health systems/services administration or related field. First university degree in medicine or public health from an accredited/recognized institute.
- At least seven years of related experience, at the national and international levels, in health operations, with proven experience in managing outbreaks and health emergencies. Related experience in managing human and financial resources.
Description of Duties:
Manage the team, guide, and ensure implementation of the response plan. Set standards and norms, develop and disseminate technical guidance and validate training, resource mobilization and communication materials. Under the guidance of the Incident Manager, manage the coverage of all health operations in support to the MOH, work with partners and facilitate the implementation of WHO’s most effective prevention, control and response measures. Communicable diseases: 1.Ensure the planning and implementation of communicable diseases programmes addressing the risk of outbreak and/or health emergency, co-develop action plans for interventions in high-risks groups and recommend measures for special attention. 2. Monitor the early prevention, detection, verification, assessment and investigation of any risks of outbreaks and the dissemination of data related to the occurrence of outbreaks 3.Manage the rapid response teams responsible for the rapid investigation of alerts, field risk assessments and early response. 4. Support the information systems on communicable diseases and the monitoring of progress towards universal health coverage (UHC) facilitating integration with the national health information systems. 5. Conduct the periodic reporting and treatment of communicable diseases activities. 6.Ensure that the messages are technically sound and socio-culturally appropriate to induce, engage and empower stakeholders in the prevention, mitigation and control of risks Health service delivery
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?… to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 19 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.who.int|