WHO Fleet Manager Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WHO is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Fleet Manager position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WHO.
WHO Fleet Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 17 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 08 April 2022.
|WHO EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||17 March 2022|
|Closing Date||08 April 2022|
WHO Fleet Manager Jobs 2022
The World Health Organization (WHO) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: First University Degree.
- Experience: At least five years
- Language: Excellent knowledge of the English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: One Year
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- First university degree in mechanical engineering, logistics and supply management or related fields from an accredited/recognized institute.
- At least five years’ experience, at the national and international levels, in managing fleet and logistics support operations, part of which was in emergency or humanitarian situations, and/or experience in fleet/ logistics management operations in military, commercial or UN agencies, health cluster partners, recognized humanitarian organizations, non-governmental or international organizations/institutions at field level.
Description of Duties:
- Development and implementation of effective fleet management tools and procedures, including drawing up guidelines for use in the operations areas, with particular attention to specific conditions and needs, ensuring timely and efficient support to emergency operations.
- Vehicles are properly equipped and maintained
- Proactively planning activities and vehicle needs with clusters and programmes
- Production and timely dissemination of reports and information related to fleet management
- In collaboration with the HR Officer and other administrative/financial staff, identification of staffing needs and effective assignments required for the smooth running of the fleet
- Implementation of best practices and ensuring that key performance indicators are maintained with set parameters. Continuously collect and compile data and information related to improvements required for standardization and development purposes of the Fleet Management.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.who.int/careersection….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 08 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.who.int|