WFP Supply Chain Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Supply Chain Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Supply Chain Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 27, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 10, 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 10, 2022|
|Position||Supply Chain Assistant|
WFP Supply Chain Assistant Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Completion of secondary school education.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
- Duty Station: Marsabit.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- A post-secondary secondary Diploma in Transport and Logistics, supplies management, Business Administration, Economics, Procurement or other related field is desirable.
- Proven knowledge and experience in using computer software is desired.
- Experience in using enterprise resource portals (ERP/SAP) is desired.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
- At least 4 years of working experience in humanitarian fields, busy logistics or warehousing operation, transport, port operations, is desirable.
- Experience in working in Kenya’s ASAL areas, communities and county governments on food security related projects is desired.
Desired Experiences For Entry Into The Role
- Experience using corporate systems to monitor ongoing shipments, pipeline information, insurance claims, and food stock.
- Experience analysing data (on commodities, funds, etc.) and drafting reports.
- Experience in measuring service providers’ performance against set KPIs.
- Experience in assisting the preparation of contract documentation.
- Experience in providing technical business support in corporate systems.
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of SAP/WINGS platform is desirable.
- Effective communication and presentation.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=161226 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 10, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|