WFP Senior Programme Associate Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Senior Programme Associate position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Senior Programme Associate Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 22 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by Senior Programme Associate.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||22 March 2022|
|Closing Date||05 April 2022|
|Position||Senior Programme Associate|
WFP Senior Programme Associate Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Shire, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Tigrinya.
- Duty Station: Shire
- Contract Duration: 12 months
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Minimum of a University degree in Nutrition and health-related areas. A master’s degree in nutrition or Public Health will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of field experience with nutrition/health/food security or related field. Experience working with the UN is an added advantage. Familiarity with nutrition-specific interventions, both treatment (IMAM/CMAM) and prevention programming
- Experience in and exposure to design, implementation and monitoring of national or subnational programmes and interventions that impact on nutrition.
- Previous experience in similar technical support and capacity building role to field offices
- Experience working in Tigray is an added advantage
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
- Contribute to the review and design of nutrition project activities, plans and processes ensuring alignment with wider WFP programme policies and guidelines
- Providing day to day operational support for the implementation of WFP’s nutrition supplementary feeding activities in consultation with the international emergency nutritionist.
- Participate in the nutrition supply call forward preparation process– mapping of beneficiary figures and specialized nutritious supplies required in consultation with the international emergency nutritionist
- Lead and ensure timeliness of the the distribution planning process by both cooperating partners (CPs) and WFP direct distribution teams, where applicable: collate the distribution plans both monthly and weekly updated plans
- Oversee and review the work of the nutrition programme assistant, providing practical advice and guidance on nutrition commodity release process, deliveries and distribution data capture, data reconciliation (with logistics systems) and preparation of necessary analytics and reports on nutrition supplies
- Coordinate and monitor the efficiency of the nutrition commodity release process – including liaison with the Mekelle Area Office support team
- Compiling regular and ad hoc situation reports on the progress and performance of WFP’s nutrition interventions under Shire operational area.
- Coordinate and liaise with the programme monitoring team and with CPs to ensure effective collaboration and monitoring of ongoing nutrition activities and the subsequent resolution of identified issues
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 05 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|