WFP Security Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Security Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Security Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 07, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 19, 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 19, 2022|
WFP Security Assistant Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Completion of secondary school education.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English & Kiswahili.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Education: Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area such as Military or Police Service.
- Experience: Five or more years of progressively responsible work experience in security management, investigations, law enforcement or related business stream.
Key Accountabilities (Not All-Inclusive)
- Assist in reviewing security threats and risks, compile accurate reports on trends and situations that could adversely impact WFP operations to ensure information is accurately collated to support reporting and decision-making.
- Review security-related information (e.g. security incidents and events, security support to daily activities, etc.) and use corporate or local information management tools to provide basic analyses and reports to ensure information is readily available for relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise and coordinate with local administration, security and law enforcement authorities, communities, UN/NGO security staff and other actors to facilitate access for safe programme delivery and to mitigate potential risks against staff and other resources.
- Assist in planning, coordinating, preparing and conducting field missions including tracking of staff, and perform regular security assessments in the area of responsibility to support safe and effective programme delivery.
- Prepare detailed security assessment reports after field missions with risk mitigation recommendations to support security situation analysis and facilitate decision-making.
- Assist in the formulation of advice to Country Director on security risk management matters and safety issues in compliance with the United Nations Security Management System (UNSMS).
- Assist in implementation of all security risk management mitigating measures, including Minimum Operational Security Standards (MOSS) to ensure compliance.
- Assist in management and maintenance of security equipment and identify new requirements to strengthen technology capacity in line with business requirements.
- Assist in monitoring that all access control procedures are effective and stringently followed by all staff and visitors to ensure accountability and maintenance of safe and secure environment.
- Contribute to the development and update of emergency and contingency planning documentation including physical preparations and procedures to support preparedness for a crisis.
- Assist in identification of security training needs to support training planning and implementation to address staff development needs.
- Supervise and provide on-the-job training to other staff supporting their development and high performance.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=160976 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 19, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|