WFP Roaming Finance Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Roaming Finance Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Roaming Finance Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 01, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 14, 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 01, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 14, 2022|
|Position||Roaming Finance Officer|
WFP Roaming Finance Officer Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced University degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency (level C) in the English language and the duty station’s language, if different.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or related fields, or First University degree in the same subject(s) with additional years of related work experience plus membership in an internationally recognized professional accountancy body such as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Certified Public Accounts (ICPA) or equivalent.
- Minimum three or more years of relevant professional work experience in finance, accounting, and budgeting roles with additional supervisory experience.
- Has performed basic financial analyses at a national and/or operational level.
- Has experience managing financial transactions.
Key Accountabilities (Not All Inclusive)
- Maintain awareness of corporate finance and resource management strategies and major ongoing programmatic initiatives, participating where appropriate using finance and resource management expertise.
- Contribute towards the development of country specific plans and processes, aligned with Regional and wider WFP strategy, policies and processes to meet the food assistance needs of beneficiaries within the Country.
- Report on key data for financial status and outcomes of projects in accordance with corporate governance requirements, ensuring accuracy, deadlines, and accounting processes are complied with.
- Monitor budgets, and carry out forecasting for new and ongoing projects according to established corporate procedures and requirements.
- Perform bank reconciliations, disbursements, clearance of receivables, overall cash management and monthly financial closures on a regular basis in accordance with corporate requirements.
- Where necessary, deliver core administrative services, working with contractors and following standard processes to provide cost-effective, quality and timely services to WFP staff.
- Where necessary, undertake basic human resource functions related to staff benefits, recruitment of local staff, and training.
- Collate data and contribute to preparation of accurate and timely reporting, providing management with financial, staffing and resource usage information to enable them to make informed decisions.
- Track and collate data to support others to improve policies, systems and procedures in order to minimise financial risks, improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations, and ensure services are aligned with business objectives.
- Contribute to the delivery of financial controls and insight into WFP performance, supporting periodic risk and internal control assessments to identify areas which may present potential audit, compliance or financial risks.
- Guide and supervise more junior staff, acting as a point of referral and supporting them with more complex analysis and queries.
- Represent unit/CO at internal meetings, external meetings and events with other UN agencies, banks and other financial institutions, or other partners and entities as required.
- Follow standard emergency preparedness practices to ensure WFP is able to quickly respond and deploy food and needed resources to affected areas at the onset of the crisis.
- Other as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=160782 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 14, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|