WFP Resource Mobilization Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Resource Mobilization Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Resource Mobilization Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 25 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 10 April 2022.
WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||25 March 2022|
|Closing Date||10 April 2022|
|Position||Resource Mobilization Officer|
WFP Resource Mobilization Officer Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Advanced University Degree.
- Experience: Five or more years
- Language: Excellent command and highly proficient in spoken and written English and working knowledge of French is desirable
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced University degree in Journalism, International Relations, Communications, or other relevant field or a first degree with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
- Five or more years of relevant professional work experience in Journalism, International Relations, Communications, or a related field
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
- Implement AUGO Communication plan, manage the social media channels (Twitter) and contribute to building a strong social media presence for WFP AUGO initiatives through good research, analysis of the assigned area of work, and timely preparation and distribution of communications assets to target audiences to increase the visibility of WFP work and collaboration with the Africa Union. Liaise and interact with WFP staff and external counterparts to support aligned activities and a coherent approach to communications within WFP.
- Collaborate with Communications peers in Regional Bureaus in Nairobi, Dakar, Cairo, and Johannesburg to profile WFP work from all the regions in Africa at the AU; and share information and communication assets from the AU/AUGO with country, regional and global offices of WFP and ensuring the flow of information on opportunities to influence policy, fund-raise and increase the visibility of WFP’s work efforts is bi-directional.
- Draft and disseminate regular updates on the AU policies, frameworks, resolutions, and decisions to share with key WFP internal audiences, including Africa Regional Directors, HQ teams – STR, CAM, Nutrition, and School Feeding among others, to increase understanding of the WFP’s collaboration with the AU and leverage WFP’s country, regional and global data, evidence, case studies, and experts in our engagement with the AU and its Commissioners, AUC departments and Donors.
- Contribute to the preparation of accurate and timely updates and reports, and support communications activities that enable informed decision making and ensure consistency of information presented to the media and other stakeholders.
- Maintain a contact list of journalists and media outlets and support the drafting and dissemination of Press Releases, Media Alerts, Social Media Messages, hashtags, infographics, and quote graphics about WFP’s work in Africa.
- Perform other duties as required
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 10 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|