WFP Regional Gender and Youth Livelihoods Coordinator Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Regional Gender and Youth Livelihoods Coordinator position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Regional Gender and Youth Livelihoods Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on May 07, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 18, 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||May 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 18, 2022|
|Position||Regional Gender and Youth Livelihoods Coordinator|
WFP Regional Gender and Youth Livelihoods Coordinator Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced university degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 6 years work experience.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency (level C) in English language is required.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university degree in one of the following disciplines: agricultural economy, development economics, agricultural and rural development, M&E, development studies, gender studies or other related fields.
- Minimum 6 years of post-graduate, progressively responsible professional experience in coordination and project management. Previous experience in managing projects on youth employment and women empowerment and sound understanding of programming on women’s economic empowerment are desirable. The ability to coordinate multi-stakeholders is an asset.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Project has an internal three-tier coordination and technical support structure: i) a Programme Steering Committee (PSC); ii) a Programme Coordination Team (CT), comprising both in WFP Headquarters and the three Regional Bureaux in which the partnership is implemented; iii) the Programme working group at country level (COWG).
The Regional Gender and Youth Coordinator will act as focal point of the MCF-WFP partnership and serve as a member of the Programme CT at the Regional Bureau level. Given the nature of the partnership and the MCF’s focus and work on youth employment and women empowerment, it is advisable that the Regional Gender and Youth Livelihoods Coordinator has technical expertise in at least two or more of the areas covered by the programme pillars/outcomes, mentioned below:
- Young people, especially women, have improved employment opportunities along the value chain.
- Smallholder farmers, especially youth and women, increase the value of their sales, resulting in improved income.
- Smallholder farmers, especially youth and women, reduce post-harvest losses and improve the quality for targeted crops.
- Improved inclusiveness of marginalized groups in agricultural value chains.
- Improved value chain efficiency for young people, in particular women
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=162149 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 18, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|