WFP Programme Policy Officer Livelihood Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Programme Policy Officer Livelihood position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Programme Policy Officer Livelihood Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 20 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 03 May 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||20 April 2022|
|Closing Date||03 May 2022|
|Position||Programme Policy Officer Livelihood|
WFP Programme Policy Officer Livelihood Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Language: Fluency in oral and written in English and Amharic. Knowledge of other Ethiopian regional languages would be an advantage.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- University degree in International Development, Economics, Agriculture, Social science, Management or other relevant fields with 2 years of relevant professional work experience OR a master’s degree with at least 1 year of professional experience in a related field.
- At least two years of professional working experience in food security, resilience building, climate change adaptation, or other relevant fields.
- Serve as a focal point for WFP ETCO for all initiatives under Activity 5 in Gambella region;
- Liaise with government counterparts, CPs, FSPs, and other stakeholders on all technical aspects related to Activity 5 initiatives.
- Coordinate on-ground implementation of Activity 5 actions in Gambella region.
- Support capacity strengthening activities at regional and local level falling under Activity 5;
- Coordinates the establishment of various local partnership forums to facilitate learning and scaling up of good practices relevant to WFP and activity 5;
- Maintain up to date information and provide timely information as required.
- Coordinate needs assessment missions and data analysis;
- Identifies good practices related to Activity 5 for further program quality improvement.
- Conduct refugee and host communities ‘livelihoods assessments including market analysis, socioeconomic assessments, institutional mappings, etc.
- Identify context specific livelihood activities that contribute for resilience building, self- reliance and rehabilitation of the physical environment for refugees as well as host community around the refugee camps.
- Coordinate the management of WFP-supported refugee and host communities’ livelihood diversification projects in in and around refugee camps.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 03 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|