WFP Programme Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Programme Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Programme Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 06 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 20 April 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||06 April 2022|
|Closing Date||20 April 2022|
WFP Programme Officer Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: Five years
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Amharic.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced University Degree and equivalent experience with emphasis in one or more of the following disciplines: Advanced university degree in law, social sciences, international development-related fields such as international relations, human rights, or political science.
- Five years of relevant work experience in a humanitarian organization and operational implementation of specialized protection, mainstreaming, and integration.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
- Undertake protection analyses of issues impacting WFP beneficiaries and their communities and the linkages to food security and food assistance. The PO (Protection officer) will undertake a protection analysis on risks impacting food insecurity arising from WFP operations and presence. The PO will also assist the country office in monitoring and evaluating protection issues by designing and piloting new programmes and initiatives.
- Advise WFP and partners on the integration of protection in food assistance programmes.
- Based on the analysis of protection issues, the PO will help WFP and its partners develop responses and action points for the WFP Country Office to implement its programmes.
- These responses may include programmatic actions, advocacy measures, partnership building and coordination enhancement activities, etc. The PO shall work closely with WFP field staff,protection-mandated and non-mandated agencies, WFP NGO cooperating/implementing partners, and other relevant interlocutors on the ground.
- Integrate protection considerations relevant for food security and food assistance into WFP’s tools and processes.
- The PO will work with the Vulnerability Analysis and Mapping (VAM) and the Monitoring and Evaluation Units in the WFP Country Office to integrate protection concerns into assessment and monitoring tools and rollout with WFP and partners at the field level. Work with Security and Logistics Officer to ensure that any risks assessments for access and delivery consider the protection of beneficiaries.
- Staff training and capacity-building
- The PO will train and build staff capacity on protection analysis, mainstreaming response development, and integration in WFP’s work
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 20 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|