WFP Programme Associate Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Programme Associate position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Programme Associate Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 22 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by Programme Associate.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||22 March 2022|
|Closing Date||05 April 2022|
WFP Programme Associate Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Mekelle, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 6 years
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Tigrinya.
- Duty Station: Mekelle
- Contract Duration: 12 months
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Minimum of a University degree in Nutrition and health-related areas. A master’s degree in nutrition or Public Health will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years of field experience with nutrition/health/food security or related field. Experience working with the UN is an added advantage. Familiarity with nutrition-specific interventions, both treatment (IMAM/CMAM) and prevention programming
- Previous experience in similar technical support provision and capacity building role to field offices/activities
- Experience and exposure to implementation of national or subnational programmes and interventions that impact on nutrition.
- Experience working in Tigray is an added advantage
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
- Provide support to the distribution planning process by both cooperating partners (CPs) and WFP direct distribution teams, where applicable: collate plans and share with the emergency nutritionist.
- Coordinate and monitor the efficiency of the nutrition commodity release process, including as focal point for receiving and reviewing CP nutrition supply requests
- Oversee and review the work of the nutrition programme assistant and data clerk, providing practical advice and guidance on nutrition commodity release process, deliveries and distribution data capture, data reconciliation (with logistics systems) and preparation of necessary analytics and reports on nutrition supplies
- In close coordination with logistics, act as nutrition team focal point on nutrition commodity stock status tracking including arrivals, daily stock balances, tracking of best-used-by dates (BUB) and Terminal disbursement dates (TDD)
- Compiling regular report for the food deliveries at the CP warehouses and verify the amounts received by the CPs have been properly recorded including the damaged or suspected to be damaged; provide on-spot training on commodity handling and appropriate record maintenance (in collaboration with logistics)
- Support the financial settlement processes under Field level agreements (FLA) including verification of invoices and expenditures
- Act as a point of contact for nutrition non-food items, performing regular stock-taking and releases (as needed) and liaising with the administration unit on purchase requisitions/orders and safe storage
- Undertake regular programme site monitoring visits to provide on-job training and supportive supervision to staff, and identify other implementation capacity gaps for the attention of the emergency nutritionist
- Provide support to strengthen the capacity of the WFP staff, CPs and regional government involved in the nutrition response to ensure quality program implementation as needed
- Perform any other related duties as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 05 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|