WFP Partnerships Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Partnerships Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Partnerships Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 12, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 24, 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 24, 2022|
WFP Partnerships Officer Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Proficiency in oral and written communication in English is a must.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced degree in Political Science, International Development, Law, Marketing or Communications or First University degree with additional years of related work experience.
- Three or more years of postgraduate professional experience in partnership roles, international development or international relations. Experience in the Somalia context is an asset.
What will you do?
- Support the development of partnership & resource mobilization plans in line with the country strategic programme in Somalia.
- Support the identification of new accounts for resourcing WFP’s portfolio in Somalia, including international financial institutions (IFIs), the private sector, innovative financing and thematic funding opportunities.
- Prepare funding proposals, concept notes and reports on grants received.
- Support the management of key external partner accounts including government partners, IFIs, private the sector, and other resourcing partners.
- Maintain coordination with WFP HQ and Regional Bureau partnerships teams on all matters concerning resource mobilization.
Partnerships and Advocacy
- Coordinate the development of key messaging for external and internal partners on areas of WFP’s work.
- Analyse project results and prepare information products including powerpoint decks and briefing notes, to share information with external stakeholders.
- Prepare briefing documents for management meetings with donors and partners.
- Support management to prepare official communications to external stakeholders as required.
- Maintain effective relationships with external partners, in order to keep them informed on important, strategic issues of relevance to WFP.
- Build capacity of WFP Somalia staff on all aspects of partnerships and external relations by developing and providing appropriate trainings.
- Respond quickly to emergencies by travelling to the relevant locations in Somalia to support WFP teams with external stakeholder engagements.
- Keep abreast on current activities, political and social events of UN and other multilateral bodies/governments and conduct analysis to understand how they may impact WFP activities and programmes.
- Contribute to the strengthening of internal coordination and partnerships across different functions and offices in Somalia.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=161145 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 24, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|