WFP Logistics Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Logistics Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Logistics Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 21 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 5 May 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||21 April 2022|
|Closing Date||5 May 2022|
WFP Logistics Officer Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years
- Language: Fluent in oral and written English and French
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university degree from a recognized academic institution in one or more of the following areas is required: Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Management, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
- Minimum 5 years progressively responsible professional work experience at national and international levels in project management, supply chain coordination and management, health supply chain. At least 3 of these
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
- Support / contribute towards the development of Africa CDC Country Engagement Team’s SLL logistics plans and processes in compliance with wider logistics policies.
- Support Africa CDC country engagement team’s operational day-to-day activities for the SLL project following standard processes and contributing, directly or indirectly, to the effective delivery of the SLL initiative.
- Establish and maintain internal and external information-sharing mechanisms and systems to ensure timely logistics / supply chain preparation activities, good tracking and visibility on the movement of goods in country.
- Identify, build and maintain effective relationships and collaborations with key stakeholders in Africa CDC’s SLL project, ensuring efficient communication and information sharing for optimal decision making.
- Analyses supply chain operations and produces supply chain report/dashboard in support of SLL supply chain operations.
- Coordinates with relevant functional areas across teams and liaises with SLL’s counterparts to obtain the inputs required for operational analyses.
- Support the capacity building of Country Engagement Team (Africa CDC staff) for efficient and effective delivery of COVID 19 vaccines through the SLL initiative to beneficiaries.
- Ensuring efficient and timely coordination in SLL project for both internal and external stakeholders as required for meetings, action points, reports.
- Make sure appropriate flows of information are built and sustained to create shared knowledge.
- Prepares accurate and timely reports on the SLL activities for internal and external stakeholders to enable informed decision-making.
- Provide technical and operational support to the Af. CDC Country Engagement Team and implementation of Africa CDC’s vaccine roll-out.
- Support the Af. CDC Country Engagement Team Lead in tracking progress of SLL programmes at country level.
- Support the development of Af. CDC SLL’s country Programme Management Unit action plans and work to achieve its objectives.
- Support Af. CDC Country Engagement team as it refines the country engagement model based on learning from implementation of the SLL Programme.Prepares proposals, collaborative agreements and/or contracts for the engagement of new partners, briefing materials for Africa CDC Country Engagement Team Lead, donors and partner organizations as requested; input on SLL project to improve communications, information sharing, and coordination between participating organizations; and reports to internal or external stakeholders.
- Recognizes and assesses the sensitivity of information obtained; Respects the confidential nature of sources of information where relevant.
- Others as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 5 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|