WFP Logistics Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Logistics Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Logistics Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 06 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 20 April 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||06 April 2022|
|Closing Date||20 April 2022|
WFP Logistics Assistant Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: Five years
- Language: Fluency (Level C) in oral and written communication in English
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- First University degree in Transport, Supply Chain, Logistics, Mechanical Engineering, or other related field
- 5 years of experience working in humanitarian logistics and / or in the Fleet Management operations;
- Experience in commercial or humanitarian transportation sectors.
- Experience in communication and reporting.
- Experience in working with Fleet Management Systems (databases, software).
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
- Under the general supervision of the WFP Fleet. The Fleet/Logistics Assistant duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Travel to locations as required to support with Fleet trucks operations management, in support to emergency and their WFP operations.
- Monitor and to report to the Fleet the performance of the trucks/trailers to achieve maximum utilization, vehicle routing & scheduling for the timely deliveries of both Food and Non-Food-Items for Operational needs.
- Preparation of orders for spare parts/tires and materials required for the operation and submit these request for approval when required.
- Ensure and direct communicate with Logistics/Warehouse colleagues related to operation, loading, trucks movement, submitting and clearing waybills on time.
- Preparation of orders for fuel and other lubricants required for the operation and submit these request for approval when required and to follow up closely refuelling process of trucks including reports.
- Supporting Fleet operation in Procurement, Admin and Finance when required,
- Monitor all outsource staff including Fleet and Mechanical Workshop and the management of the spare parts stock accordance to their job description including submitting attendance list and report to Fleet and Workshop Manager.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 20 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|