WFP IT (SCOPE) Service Operations Analyst Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the IT (SCOPE) Service Operations Analyst position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP IT (SCOPE) Service Operations Analyst Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 22, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 4, 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 22, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 4, 2022|
|Position||IT (SCOPE) Service Operations Analyst|
WFP IT (SCOPE) Service Operations Analyst Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: 04 years experience.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English is essential. Official UN language is an added advantage especially French and/or Spanish.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related course, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related programme from an accredited University.
- Should have at the least certification in ITIL3 Foundation and ITIL Service Operations and ITIL Continual Service Improvement from an accredited institution.
- 4 years post-graduate in a Service Operations environment and progressive administrative work in support of a business function.
- Proficiency in using Outlook365
- Must have practical knowledge in the use of an IT Service Management tool including reporting.
- Experience with working in a Service Operations Unit setup.
- Conversance with the WFP SCOPE end to end process including the end-to-end SCOPE Service Operations processes
- Experience using Easy Vista and Azure DevOps.
- Experience working with WFP operations, especially CBT. Experience and knowledge working in the United Nations environment.
Key Accountabilities (1):
Working in the SCOPE Service Operations Unit under the direct supervision of the Service Operations Lead, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage, monitor, and guide the Training Release and Access Management team members in their daily operations, delegating duties and authority where need be.
- Coach and develop team members’ strengths and capabilities.
- Be the project manager for any project covering the team’s area of operation and support.
- Assist the Service Operations Lead in identifying new projects and services that the Service Operations team can offer.
- Perform learning and development activities including knowledge management for all solutions supported by the Service Operations team. This includes offsite and onsite training.
- Be an advisor and alternate to the Service Operations Lead (where called upon).
- Work with the other Team Leads on the identification of areas of Continuous Service Improvement for the Service Operations team.
- Be the direct supervisor of your team members, performing periodic performance reviews and advising on areas that require improvement.
- Be the interface between your team and third-level support, including escalating any team requirements to the Service Operations Lead.
- We are seeking to fill the position of a Service Operations Analyst to join the Global SCOPE Service Operations (WFPs digital assistance platform) team based in Nairobi, Kenya.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=160004 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 4, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|