WFP International Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the International Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP International Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 27 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 15 May 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||27 April 2022|
|Closing Date||15 May 2022|
|Position||International Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant|
WFP International Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Jijiga, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: 5 years
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English. Working knowledge of the UN languages is desirable. Excellent writing skills.
- Duty Station: Jijiga
- Contract Duration: 11 months
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced University Degree and/or equivalent experience with emphasis in one or more of the following disciplines: political sciences, public health, economics, agriculture, international affairs, social sciences, development studies, or a field relevant to international development assistance.
- At least 5 years working experience focusing on M&E. Experience in WFP specific programmatic areas such as Relief and emergency operations, social protection and resilience strengthening activities, refugees, VAM, etc is an added advantage. Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is an added advantage.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
- Manage, coordinate planning and implementation of monitoring activities, including, Third Party Monitoring, in consultation with Heads of Sub-offices, ensuring optimum utilization of resources in the achievement of minimum monitoring coverage required for WFP operations/activities in the Somali region.
- Contribute to the design, management and implementation of the M&E toolkit (process monitoring checklists, project baselines, distribution & post distribution monitoring and output reporting, SoPs).
- Follow up on monitoring and review findings to ensure corrective actions are taken as required.
- Ensure links with the Beneficiary Feedback and complaints mechanism platform “SUGAR” system.
- Compile and disseminate regular analytical monitoring reports based on quantitative and qualitative analysis of information collected in the field (Cooperating Partner reports, Situation Reports, monitoring visits) to inform Programme and Management decision making.
- Provide guidance and participate in the preparation of training modules in M&E and periodic training of WFP Field Monitors, Cooperating Partners’ staff, third party monitoring staff and their supervisors.
- Undertake periodic visits to the Sub-Offices/Field Offices to ensure that M&E guidelines are being implemented and provide any required on-site technical support.
- Lead reviews and lessons learnt exercises among the partners and stakeholders including the targeted communities and beneficiaries.
- Lead Post-distribution monitoring, Outcome monitoring, baseline and evaluation activities at the AO level.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 15 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|