WFP Human Resources Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Human Resources Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Human Resources Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 25, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 07, 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 25, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 07, 2022|
|Position||Human Resources Officer|
WFP Human Resources Officer Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced university degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English, both oral and written. Intermediate knowledge of other UN language would be an advantage.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience or trainings/courses. Typically, one or more years of professional experience in Human Resources with an interest in international humanitarian development.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional work experience in providing HR services, experience in organizing and coordinating training programs and other learning initiatives within a large organization(s).
- Proven track record of effectively owning, managing, and delivering projects within Learning & Development.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Able to manipulate data on MS Excel and create impactful reports and presentations to communicate qualitative and quantitative information.
- Good working knowledge of learning and development theory and practice and adult learning principles, tools, and methodologies.
- Ability to partner with senior managers to understand priorities and provide expert advice and innovative solutions to support capability development goals.
- Self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of autonomy in a remote/hybrid working environment.
- Collaborative spirit, able to partner with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures and to act with credibility and diplomacy.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
Under the direct supervision of the Senior HR Business Partner, the HR Officer will:
- Plan, coordinate and deploy various learning interventions in line with the RBN Capability Development Investment Case and training calendar to close identified critical functional and cross-functional capability gaps.
- Support the implementation of WFP corporate capability development programmes in the Regional Bureau and Country Offices in line with the corporate learning priorities and calendar.
- Partner with Country Offices to develop and implement country learning strategies to support Country Strategic Plans.
- Lead the development and/or implementation of locally developed learning programmes to address current and future skill and capability gaps within the Regional Bureau and supporting the RBN Country Offices.
- Coordinate/lead HR Business Partnering leader led sessions for RBN and Country Offices.
- Create and publish the quarterly RBN HR Engage Newsletter with relevant and engaging content drawn from different units and Country offices in RBN.
- Develop and implement other initiatives to drive learning and development within the Regional Bureau and Country Offices e.g., to increase usage of WeLearn, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Learning at Work Week etc.
- Lead diversity and inclusion strategy from a capacity strengthening lens and awareness sessions focusing on defining the vision and strategy.
- Conduct research on latest learning approaches/ innovation and trends in organizational learning and incorporate into the skills development plans.
- Prepare learning content, coordinate and/or co- facilitate the delivery of in-house learning programmes.
- Coordinate the vendor identification process in close liaison with Procurement team.
- Identify Continuous improvement opportunities in our processes and coordinate the implementation of approved plans timeously.
- Other, as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=159808 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 07, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|