WFP Human Resources Assistant (Critical Corporate Initiatives) Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Human Resources Assistant (Critical Corporate Initiatives) position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Human Resources Assistant (Critical Corporate Initiatives) Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 30, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 12, 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 30, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 12, 2022|
|Position||Human Resources Assistant (Critical Corporate Initiatives)|
WFP Human Resources Assistant (Critical Corporate Initiatives) Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in oral and written English mandatory.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A University degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or other relevant fields. A HR Certification is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years generalist experience in areas of recruitment, operations, performance, learning and development in a busy and dynamic environment.
- Experience in HR Analytics, use of data and data tools to generate and create informative reports.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Generalist experience in all functional areas of HR. Worked with limited supervision and get things done in a practical and hands-on way.
- Proven track record of supporting projects – effectively supporting projects to completion
- Strong conceptual thinking to support development of new strategies & innovative projects
- Able to interact with a broad range of stakeholders and external audience with maturity and tact
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, with the ability to research and draft reports and to write and deliver presentations
- Collaborative spirit, able to partner with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures and to act with credibility and diplomacy
- Self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Sets high-level of ownership over projects to achieve impact for WFP constituents
- Fully committed and motivated to achieve the aims of the UN World Food Programme
Purpose And Responsibilities Of The Assignment
- Support Human Resources and related administrative actions including preparation of basic reports and presentations using data visualization and presentation tools, that enables informed decision-making and consistent information for the stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of the Corporate Critical Initiatives (CCI) activities at the Regional Bureau and across the country offices in the region (RBN). Tracking the project uptake and impact reports as per the different project cycles.
- Support staff deployment and related administrative actions including preparation of periodic reports for all Regional Bureau Human Resource workstreams for onward submission to the Regional Director on a bi-weekly basis and to facilitate efficient HR service
- Provide guidance and on-the-job training to other staff, to support their development and increased knowledge of HR systems and procedures required to perform their duties.
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner to extract and compile HR data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance, and training requirements, to support analysis and reporting needs
- In liason with other units, provide support in coordination of staff training plans under the CCI project.
- Maintain all required documents including but not limited to confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
- Participate in the recruitment process including preparation and publishing of vacancy announcements in the right forums.
- Prepare recruitment notes for the records (NFRs) ensuring that recommendations are in line with the position requirements.
- Support and deliver onboarding activities to ensure new employees have a positive experience of WFP and are successfully integrated into their new role and the organization.
- Conduct data analysis under close guidance of the HR Officer, in order to support HR related projects and others or contribute to process efficiencies and improvements.
- Support organizational design activities that enable management to define and organize structures and jobs and allocate people to the right places in order to improve efficiency.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=160703 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 12, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|