WFP Field Security Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Field Security Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Field Security Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 06 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 20 April 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||06 April 2022|
|Closing Date||20 April 2022|
|Position||Field Security Officer|
WFP Field Security Officer Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: Typically three and a half years
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced University degree in Security Management, International Relations, or Law Enforcement or another relevant field.
- Typically three and a half years or more of progressively responsible professional experience in security management (relevant military, policy or corporate) and/or security risk management, with a background and interest in international humanitarian development. Experience in managing support staff.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
- Provide technical advice, guidance, and support e.g., security assessments and plans to CO to strengthen the capacity within security management and crisis readiness and preparedness, contributing to the development of country strategy, policies, and planning.
- Develop systems and tools for the monitoring and assessment of security situations needs in line with innovative methodologies and best practices.
- Conduct context analysis in conflict-affected areas of operations, determining the key characteristics and locations of non-state armed groups (NSAG).
- Communicate and negotiate security guarantees or “acceptance” for WFP to operate in NSAG’s areas of control.
- Keep up to date with and advise upon local security developments and issues and the potential impact on WFP operations to information security and operational activities.
- Monitor and maintain an effective security management communications system that enables rapid and coordinated security activities.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with local partners to align activities and optimize the best protection for staff, activities, and facilities.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 20 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|