WFP Environmental Sustainability Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Environmental Sustainability Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Environmental Sustainability Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 01, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 24, 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 01, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 24, 2022|
|Position||Environmental Sustainability Officer|
WFP Environmental Sustainability Officer Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency (level C) in the English language.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- University qualification in, Environmental Management, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management or related subject is required.
- At least five years of progressively responsible experience in environmental management roles is required; experience should span at least three disciplines from this list: environmental management systems, energy/GHG management, water management, waste management, air pollution; environmental compliance, environmental impact assessment, corporate sustainability reporting.
- Proven professional experience in implementing Environmental Management Systems according to international standards, (ISO 14001, EMAS, GRI or similar) is required.
- Prior experience with the Climate Neutral UN initiative or Sustainable UN working group will be highly regarded.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Membership in a competency-based environmental professional body (Chartered Environmental, Certified Environmental Professional, or similar) will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work independently under consultative direction, as well as to manage and provide effective technical direction to other team members.
- Ability to expertly write and translate complex concepts for a variety of audiences, with the ability to facilitate training workshops/meetings and
- write publishable reports.
- Proven ability to coordinate and effectively communicate across multiple units and departments (including headquarters, regional, and country office levels).
- Proven ability to successfully operate within the different geographic and cultural contexts in which WFP operates.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other relevant software literacy.
- Fluency (level C) in the English language.
- Intermediate knowledge (level B) of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or Portuguese (a WFP working language).
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=160914 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 24, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|