WFP Driver Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Driver position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Driver Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 05 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 18 May 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||05 May 2022|
|Closing Date||18 May 2022|
WFP Driver Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Completion of secondary school education.
- Experience: Two or more years
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English. Knowledge of the local language is an added advantage
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: One year with a possibility of extensions
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Completion of secondary school education. Formal drivers training with a valid driver’s license/certification to operate assigned vehicle following local rules and regulations.
- Two or more years of work experience as a Driver, preferably in an international organization, embassy or UN system with a demonstrated safe driving record. Experience in driving a variety of makes and models of vehicles, including vans, trucks and other kinds of motorised vehicles. Experience in defensive driving is desirable.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
- Provide transportation of authorized personnel including translation of basic conversations from/to the local language, and/or delivery of various items/commodities following authorized routing and UN safety and security rules and regulations to ensure safe and efficient services.
- Meet official personnel and visitors at the airport or other entry points and provide basic assistance with visa and customs formalities to facilitate smooth and safe entry and arrival to the authorised destinations.
- Responsible for accurate maintenance of the vehicle log books, and daily reporting to the supervisor on mechanical status, to ensure efficient vehicle use and fuel consumption supporting accurate accounting and cost-efficiency.
- Responsible that the assigned vehicle is kept clean and in a good condition including all equipment, the maintenance is done on time, vehicle is fully equipped with required travel authorisations and supplies, and any mechanical issues are reported to the supervisor to ensure safe and efficient services.
- Follow established rules and regulations for field deliveries and/or in cases of an accident, and report immediately to the supervisor on any apparent problems, to seek for instructions and facilitate informative decisions on the way forward.
- Outside driving duties, perform basic office related tasks such as filing, photocopying and maintaining stores when required including delivery/collection of various items, mailing service and payment of office telephone and other bills to ensure administrative support to clients.
- Perform any other duties as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 18 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|