WFP Consultant Social Protection Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Consultant Social Protection position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Consultant Social Protection Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 23, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 05, 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 23, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 05, 2022|
|Position||Consultant Social Protection|
WFP Consultant Social Protection Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: MSc/MA.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- MSc/MA in Information systems, computer science or information technology or related fields. Bachelor’s degree in the above fields with additional 3 – 5 years’ experience.
- 5 – 8 years of professional experience in analysis of information systems, process management and process orchestration and the entire business process lifecycle from mapping to elicitation and improvement. Extensive knowledge of database systems and network architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge of different methodologies that can be used to develop user experiences and learnings. These methodologies may include design thinking approaches.
- The aim of the consultancy is to develop institutional standards that are robust enough to support development and evolution of social protection management information systems and specifically enhanced single registries and other related MISs. These standards, informed by best practices and lessons learnt, will be applicable and used in different country contexts. The objective of the assignment is to develop Best Practices and lessons learnt documentation, convert them into online and where applicable interactive content and then upload this content onto the MLSP’s Knowledge Management System (KMS) for access by both stakeholders within the Kenyan context and other country contexts.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=161641 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 05, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|