WFP Business Transformation Officer Regional Service Support Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Business Transformation Officer Regional Service Support position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Business Transformation Officer Regional Service Support Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 30, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 13, 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 13, 2022|
|Position||Business Transformation Officer Regional Service Support|
WFP Business Transformation Officer Regional Service Support Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced university degree.
- Experience: Minimum 06 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Proficiency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- An advanced university degree in business management, computer science, telecommunications engineering/social sciences or relevant degree or, First University degree with additional years of related work experience or trainings/courses.
- Training and knowledge of business analysis methodologies would be an asset.
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience in IT support / System support / Application support in humanitarian aid operations.
- In-depth knowledge of IT Service Management processes such as Incident, Problem, Change, Access and Configuration Management, according to ITIL v.3 best practices.
- Experience on business analysis troubleshooting procedures, such as diagnosis and rectification of errors.
- Customer oriented oral and written communication skills.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Log all relevant incidents/service requests details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes.
- Provide troubleshooting and validation of incidents as 2nd line support to the WFP Country Offices in general but specifically to the Country Offices in their respective regions.
- Provide accurate and timely diagnosis and rectification of faults reported by the CO team or Service Operations team.
- Resolve or escalate incidents and service requests according to established procedures.
- Work proactively to ensure prompt resolution of support issues and the highest possible levels of end user satisfaction.
- Liaise with Digital Product Development team and SCOPE Service Support team in Nairobi when new functionality is introduced and support its implementation.
- Participate in testing release candidates.
- Assist in writing region-specific application usage and troubleshooting guidance instructions when applicable.
- Manage high severity incidents, to ensure the correct reporting, escalation and resolution
- Perform initial analysis for Incidents that can become Change Requests or Problems.
- Report weekly to the Regional Business Transformation officer, together with the DASO-OPS, on issues that require higher level escalation.
- Respond to incident requests within SLA timelines.
- Work within the rules, guidelines, principles and deadlines of the SCOPE agile (Scrum) solution process.
- Work within the rules, guidelines, principles of ITIL service management.
- Perform testing and execute test plans.
- Perform any other duties as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=161998 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 13, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|