WFP Business Transformation DAS Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the WFP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Business Transformation DAS Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with WFP.
WFP Business Transformation DAS Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 30, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 13, 2022.
|WFP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 13, 2022|
|Position||Business Transformation DAS Officer|
WFP Business Transformation DAS Officer Jobs 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced University degree.
- Experience: Minimum 05 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- An advanced university degree in business management, computer science, telecommunications engineering/social sciences or relevant degree or, First University degree with additional years of related work experience or trainings/courses.
- Training and knowledge of Project Management methodologies would be an asset.
- At least five years of progressively responsible professional experience in field operations and/or business systems analysis, design and development.
- Experience in client-facing roles in either technology implementation projects or in the planning, design and implementation of humanitarian or development programmes.
- Experience in collaborating with different humanitarian actors or different service providers to design and decide on payment mechanisms and instruments, and capacity building to coordinate the delivery of assistance in humanitarian contexts.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Support to conduct appropriate IT assessments in order to assist management in making informed DAS-related operational decisions.
- Deploy as needed to support on-ground testing, roll-out and/or operations of SCOPE/DAS/digital tools as required.
- Identify learning needs and support capacity building initiatives for SCOPE/DAS/digital tools and new related functionalities, aimed at building solid digital assistance expertise amongst cross-functional colleagues in the region.
- Where relevant, support in extending their operational support to partners for the use of WFP’s SCOPE/DAS/digital tools.
- Coordinate the implementation and operations of DAS, ensuring involvement of all relevant stakeholder units at CO, RB and HQ as required.
- Capture, document and analyze (i.e. through diagrams, flowcharts, data models, user experience designs, storyboards) business requirements for DAS and either identify workable existing solutions or escalate to HQ and follow up for potential consideration (e.g. change request).
- Test and analyze DAS solutions and document the match against business requirements for quality and accuracy.
- Through the appropriate channels, support the efforts of technical teams on outstanding operational issues and changes relevant for the region.
- Support the management of change brought about by the use of technology in CO/Programme processes.
- Maintain and update the DAS implementation plan when necessary.
- Organise weekly DAS meetings with the programme and DAS teams in the respective CO’s in the region.
- Review and revise Standard Operating Procedures for DAS and related activities and lead the development of new SOP’s as necessary.
- Provide accurate and timely diagnosis and rectification of faults reported by the CO team or Service Operations team.
- Liaise with DAS Product Development team and DAS Service Support team in Nairobi when new functionality is introduced and support its implementation.
- Participate together with the DAS Service Support team in testing release candidates.
- Assist in writing region-specific application usage and troubleshooting guidance instructions when applicable.
- Perform initial analysis for Incidents that can become Change Requests or Problems.
- Report weekly to the Regional Business Transformation officer, together with the DASO-OPS, on issues that require higher level escalation.
- Represent the Regional Bureau and the project teams at all relevant stakeholder meetings.
- Perform any other duties as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://career5.successfactors.eu//career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0000168410P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=161985 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 13, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.wfp.org|