Warehousing and Fulfilment Senior Associate Job 2023 at Kakamega by One Acre Fund Career. One Acre Fund, an international NGO operating in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Warehousing and Fulfilment Senior Associate to join their team.
Warehousing and Fulfilment Senior Associate Job 2023 at Kakamega by One Acre Fund
One Acre Fund is a social enterprise that supplies smallholder farmers in East Africa with asset-based financing and agriculture training services to reduce hunger and poverty. Headquartered in Kakamega, Kenya, the organization works with farmers in rural villages throughout Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi, Nigeria, Zambia, Ethiopia, and India.
Using a market-based approach, One Acre Fund facilitates activities and transactions at various levels of the farming value chain, including seed sourcing and market support. In 2020, farmers who worked with One Acre Fund reported 33% in additional profit compared to non-participating farmers.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Warehousing and Fulfilment Senior Associate
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- One Acre Fund
Last Date to Apply
- 17th April 2023
- Kakamega, Kenya
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Business, Supply Chain Management, applied mathematics, or operations management.
- At least 5+ years FMCG, E-Commerce or warehouse management experience
- Experience with SAP ERP or related systems.
- Monitor end-to-end warehouse processes, standardize operational procedures and improve operational efficiency while minimizing costs, including the undertaking of special projects.
- Streamline stakeholder engagement and communication.
- Identify and address opportunities and risks within your scope of work through contingency planning.
- Contribute to annual strategy setting and the department’s OKRs execution.
- Build a team culture that represents One Acre Fund values and create a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment.
- Order fulfillment: receive and stock inventory, pick, pack and ship orders to different Business Unit (BU) clients with timely, cost-effective, deliveries through strategic planning and collaboration.
- Create KPIs and implement strategies for evaluating and improving WH and TFC performance, and work with other KE Supply chain sub-departments to achieve key KPI’s such as OTIF, Order Accuracy, Order Processing time, Inventory accuracy, Damage and disposal Rate, Receiving cycle time, Receiving accuracy and Delivery Cost per Revenue.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online
View More Jobs:
|IRC||Senior Technical Advisor|