Warehouse Assistant Job at Lilongwe by CMST Career. The Central Medical Stores Trust (CMST) is mandated to provide health commodity procurement, warehousing and distribution services to the Malawian public health sector, is currently searching for a highly qualified Warehouse Assistant to join their team.
Warehouse Assistant Job at Lilongwe by CMST
The Central Medical Stores Trust [CMST] was established by the Government of Malawi (GOM) in November 2010 by General Notice Number 125/1968 of the Finance and Audit Act. It replaced the Central Medical Stores, an operational arm of the Ministry of Health [MOH] since 1968. Revision of the legal status of the then Central Medical Stores (CMS) to become a Public Trust was initiated in early 2000.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Warehouse Assistant
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Central Medical Stores Trust (CMST)
Last Date to Apply
- 17th February 2023
- Lilongwe, Malawi
- Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE).
- Minimum one (1) year of relevant work experience in a busy Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs) industry, especially in a health systems warehouse or logistics and supply chain environment
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning of the warehouse and associated areas
- Loading, off-loading, batching and stacking of commodities in the warehouse
- Picking, assembling, packaging and labelling scheduled orders as per pick list
- Reporting to supervisors any identified errors on locations, including damaged, short dated and expired stock
- Adherence to high levels of security guidelines
- Ensuring that pallet labels are maintained on all products on locations and stock in bulk areas
- Carrying out cycle counts and stock counts
How to Apply
Interested and qualifying individuals should submit their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CVs), copies of certificates and names of three traceable referees, clearly marked ‘VACANCY FOR WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Central Medical Stores Trust,
Opposite Kamuzu University of Health Sciences (KUHeS),
Private Bag 55, Mzimba Drive, Lilongwe
Applications closing date 17TH February, 2023 by 16H00.
CMST is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged