VSO Project Manager Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the VSO is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Project Manager position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with VSO.
VSO Project Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 27, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 09, 2022.
|VSO EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 09, 2022|
VSO Project Manager Jobs 2022
The Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Experience of development programming in peacebuilding, climate change, DRR or building resilience in a fragile or conflict affected context.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Salary: KES 4,603,635 basic per annum.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
- Peacebuilding and/or international development qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of peacebuilding, social inclusion, social accountability, and resilience.
- Experience of effective development programming in a fragile or conflict affected context.
- Substantial experience in providing practical technical support to build peace – (tool development, developing interventions and delivering them), in a community-based setting.
- Experience of development programming in peacebuilding, climate change, DRR or building resilience in a fragile or conflict affected context.
- Experience of facilitating participatory, inclusive activities using a range of methodologies and techniques.
- Experience of capacity building and enabling young people and primary actors to be active citizens.
- Experience of managing people, and volunteers specifically.
- Experience of project management and reporting.
- Technical skills in peacebuilding and resilience.
- Community development techniques and skills
- People management and coaching skills
- Project finance and budget management, safeguarding risk management.
- Excellent coordination and planning skills with experience of working under pressure. Time management skills are essential.
- Ability to build effective working relationships, inspiring confidence and credibility with volunteers, partners and stakeholders at all levels.
- Confidence and experience in external representation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to vary communication content and style to suit audiences to inform, motivate and inspire
- Ability to deliver a project in a climate of change, recognising and being open to ambiguity, uncertainty and opportunities.
- Data and system management; IT literacy (Microsoft, finance, project management software, Salesforce system)
- Evidence based decision making
- Excellent cross-cultural communication, with fluency in written and spoken English
- Commitment to VSO’s work and values
- Able to travel across project sites and spend time away from base location.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://www.vsointernational.org/about/careers/project-manager-ipdhe-kenya-a0m3z00000fscjeaad to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 09, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.vsointernational.org|