VSO Project Manager Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the VSO is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Project Manager position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with VSO.
VSO Project Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 21 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 04 May 2022.
|VSO EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||21 April 2022|
|Closing Date||04 May 2022|
VSO Project Manager Jobs 2022
The Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Peacebuilding and/or international development qualifications.
- Experience: N/A
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Peacebuilding and/or international development qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of peacebuilding, social inclusion, social accountability, and resilience.
- Experience of effective development programming in a fragile or conflict affected context.
- Substantial experience in providing practical technical support to build peace – (tool development, developing interventions and delivering them), in a community-based setting.
- Experience of development programming in peacebuilding, climate change, DRR or building resilience in a fragile or conflict affected context.
- Experience of facilitating participatory, inclusive activities using a range of methodologies and techniques.
- Experience of capacity building and enabling young people and primary actors to be active citizens.
- Experience of managing people, and volunteers specifically.
- Experience of project management and reporting.
- Responsible for technical delivery of the project; provide technical expertise on peacebuilding, conflict sensitivity and resilience to ensure the project achieves the aim of enhanced resilience and peaceful coexistence.
- Through, national volunteers, local implementation partners and support from the VSO Global technical teams ensure other technical skills required are available and used in a timely way to meet the project objectives.
- Ensure, project interventions are participatory and primary actor led methodologies suitable for a community-based project; design and facilitate participatory workshops with partners and volunteers.
- Effectively manage the relationship with the implementing partner(s) and line manage a blended team of staff and volunteers to cocreate and deliver the project activities as a project team.
- Prepare and support management, reporting and communication products in liaison with the Project Implementation Lead.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://vso.secure.force.com/jobopportunities/sfc….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 04 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.vsointernational.org|