VSO Finance and Operations Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the VSO is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Finance and Operations Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with VSO.
VSO Finance and Operations Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 30, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 12, 2022.
|VSO EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 12, 2022|
|Position||Finance and Operations Assistant|
VSO Finance and Operations Assistant Jobs 2022
The Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: Minimum 02 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: KES 1’602’492 basic per annum.
Other Requirements / Information:
- University degree in business management or social sciences, procurement related certificate qualification.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in financial accounting and managing divergent internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (excel bias), Q&A and SUN accounts.
- Knowledge of Tax and other compliance implications of non-profit organization status.
Desirable Criteria: (skills that could be an advantage in the role)
- Relevant experience with the workings of a busy finance and accounting environment.
- High proficiency in data management and reporting
- Professionalism and high integrity
- Effective problem solving and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and summarize financial records for accuracy and conformance to procedures, rules and regulations.
- Familiar with accounting and procurement fundamentals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Openness to learning to improve own performance
Front office cover/Administration/Procurement Support
- Be the First point of contact for all Purchase requisitions, Quotation requests necessary in the procurement chain & Manage purchase requests, proper coding liaising with employees requesting items to ensure effective delivery.
- Handling travel requests, air ticketing (where need be) and hotel reservations, cleaning, kitchen and stationeries supplies management. Provide logistical support for VSO meetings/events, employer workshops and other meetings within the VSO premises.
- Administration support – provide administration support to all members of staff enabling them to fulfil their duties, stationery request, country office reception, VSO mailbox, provide logistical support for VSO meetings/events, including ICO, employer workshops and other meetings. Maintain the country office hard filing system in a secure and confidential manner. Manage the production of VSO letters (well referenced), ensuring that they are promptly dispatched, and accurate records maintained.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://www.vsointernational.org/about/careers/finance-and-operations-assistant-a0m3z00000fngf5aaf to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 12, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.vsointernational.org|