UNOPS Senior Land Surveyor Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNOPS is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Senior Land Surveyor position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNOPS.
UNOPS Senior Land Surveyor Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 25 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 04 May 2022.
|UNOPS EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||25 April 2022|
|Closing Date||04 May 2022|
|Position||Senior Land Surveyor|
UNOPS Senior Land Surveyor Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Language: Fluency in written, reading and spoken English Language is required.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s degree (a first level university degree) in Land Survey or equivalent required.
- A Technical Diploma in Land Survey or equivalent field in combination with additional four (4) years relevant experience may substitute for the requirement for a Bachelor’s Degree;
- Master’s Degree in Land Survey or relevant related field is an asset but not required.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the preparation of Topographic Map using Theodolites, Total Station and levelling instruments required.
- At least two (2) years experience in Quality control of topographic survey work is required.
- At least two (2) years experience working in AutoCAD is required.
- Experience in submission of land survey results using the AutoCAD latest version software is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in Topographic Maps of different sites for the past two to three years is an added an advantage.
- Experience/knowledge of Google Suite products, especially google forms, sheets, docs and slides is an asset
- Contribute in gathering existing topographical data, levels, dimensions, access roads, drainage structures, buildings, fences and any other feature within the premises of the infrastructure projects;
- Preparation of site boundary layout plan with indication of at least 2 benchmarks ; Name, ID number and location of the reference BM to be provided in the survey report;
- Development of topographic map that show contours of 0.25 m interval, considering a 5m grid, exact area of the surveyed site, the actual length of each side of the plot;
- Check and quality control topographic survey work based on specifications and requirements of surveying services scope of works;
- Visual inspection on the site to note and mark features, and existing buildings and other structures which are on the project site;
- Providing assistance to UNOPS technical team in particular to site data and information in the design/works; architectural designs; selection of materials, equipment and manpower requirements
- Attending co-ordination meetings when required;
- Actively engage in knowledge sharing and also improve one’s professional skills;
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 04 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unops.org|