UNOPS Human Resources Associate (Retainer) Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNOPS is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Human Resources Associate (Retainer) position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNOPS.
UNOPS Human Resources Associate (Retainer) Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 18, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 02, 2022.
|UNOPS EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 18, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 02, 2022|
|Position||Human Resources Associate (Retainer)|
UNOPS Human Resources Associate (Retainer) Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Secondary Education.
- Experience: Minimum 6 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UNOPS language is an asset.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Secondary Education is required.
- A University Degree preferably in HR, Business Administration, Psychology, Communications or related field would be desirable, and may substitute for years of experience, but it is not a requirement.
- With secondary education, 6 years of progressively responsible HR and/or experience in talent acquisition is required in an international environment.
- A minimum of one year experience in data analysis and interpretation is required.
- Experience with the usage of Google suite is highly desired.
- Implementation of HR strategies and procedures
- Recruitment and talent management
- Administrative support
- Knowledge building and knowledge sharing
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=23768#2 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 02, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unops.org|