UNOPS Environmental and Social Safeguards Intern Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNOPS is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Environmental and Social Safeguards Intern position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNOPS.
UNOPS Environmental and Social Safeguards Intern Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 14, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 27, 2022.
|UNOPS EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 27, 2022|
|Position||Environmental and Social Safeguards Intern|
UNOPS Environmental and Social Safeguards Intern Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: graduated (MA level).
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English (writing, reading and speaking) is required.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Must have graduated (MA level) within the last three years from a reputable university in Development Studies, Project Management, Environmental or Social Science or related field.
- While no professional experience is required for an internship, experience in research and data management, environmental or social topics are added an advantage.
The internship’s learning opportunities are:
- Apply, expand and consolidate knowledge on project preparation, especially in regards to environmental and social safeguards, in a real working environment.
- Active participation in the preparation of environmental and social safeguards instruments, including research for the development of environmental and social baselines
- Participate in the revision of existing environmental and social instruments, as well as in the implementation of the instruments.
- Learn from real situations how to work in a team and deliver quality products within set timeframes.
- Learning through practical experience.
- Understanding of international organisations’ project management practices.
- Knowledge of UNOPS project management systems, including online platforms and Google Suite.
- Exposure to UNOPS KEMC projects.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=23734#1 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 27, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unops.org|