UNON Protocol Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNON is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Protocol Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNON.
UNON Protocol Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 09, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 13, 2022.
|UNON EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 09, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 13, 2022|
UNON Protocol Assistant Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Completion of high school diploma.
- Experience: Minimum 03 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required. Working knowledge of Swahili / Kiswahili or another official United Nations language is desirable.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Passing the Global General Service Test (GGST) is a prerequisite for recruitment consideration in the General Services and related categories in the United Nations Secretariat. Successful passing of the Administrative Support Assessment Test (ASAT) in English at the United Nations Headquarters (UNHQ), Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG), United Nations Office at Vienna (UNOV), International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR) or International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) may be accepted in lieu of the GGST.
- The GGST is administered to applicants when required before the administration of a written assessment and/or interview.
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience in administrative services/office management in a diplomatic setting is required.
- Practical experience in at least one of the these areas; accreditation, duty-free, value added tax exemption, vehicle registration and driving license processing in a diplomatic setting is required.
- Experience with e-government systems such as IPMIS, NTSA/TIMS, eFNS and iTax desirable.
1. Assisting the field team in ensuring that there is a smooth flow of applications to the host government offices, as follows:
- a. Receiving and verify applications for dispatch from the administrative assistants and ensuring that all required supporting documentation is attached;
- b. Confirming that the application owners are registered in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Integrated Protocol Management Information System (IPMIS); and if not, carrying out the appropriate registration;
- c. Scanning and uploading the required documentation to the electronic HCSU IPMIS drive;
- d. Updating the status of cases in the HCSU Processmaker Application.
2 . Assisting the liaison assistants in processing applications returning from host government offices by:
- a. Updating the status of cases in the HCSU Processmaker Application and in the manual registers;
- b. Submitting the applications to the team assistant for collection by clients;
- c. Recording all rejected applications and routing them to the appropriate administrative assistant for further processing.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=177160 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 13, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unon.org|