UNON Interpreter Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNON is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Interpreter position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNON.
UNON Interpreter Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 25, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 07, 2022.
|UNON EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 25, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 07, 2022|
UNON Interpreter Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: First level degree from a university.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages in the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, a perfect command of Arabic, normally expected to be the incumbent’s main language, is required. Candidates for this post must also possess an excellent knowledge of English or French.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A first level degree from a university or from an institution of equivalent status is required. A Master’s degree is desirable. Must have passed the United Nations Competitive Examination for Arabic interpreters.
- At least five (5) years of professional interpreting experience in international organizations is required.
- Experience providing accurate interpretation of a broad range of UN subjects is desirable.
- Services up to seven meetings per week (exceptionally eight), usually of no more than three hours duration.
- Provides interpretation, as required, into Arabic of speeches or statements given in English and/or French and interpretation into English and/or French of speeches given in Arabic.
- Routinely covers sensitive meetings.
- Routinely functions as team leader of all interpreters assigned to a given meeting.
- May be called upon to serve as Chief Interpreter on missions.
- May assist in the screening, training and examining of prospective Arabic interpreters.
- May provide guidance and coaching to junior interpreters.
- May function as Programming Officer.
- May perform other related duties, as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=175953 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 07, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unon.org|