UNON Interpreter Chinese Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNON is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Interpreter Chinese position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNON.
UNON Interpreter Chinese Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 02, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 15, 2022.
|UNON EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 02, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 15, 2022|
UNON Interpreter Chinese Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: First level degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages in the United Nations Secretariat. A perfect command of Chinese, normally expected to be the incumbent’s main language is required. Candidates for this post must also possess an excellent knowledge of English or French.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A first level degree from a university or from an institution of equivalent status is required. A Master’s degree is desirable. Must have passed the United Nations Competitive Examination for Chinese interpreters.
- At least five (5) years of professional interpreting experience in international organizations is required.
- Experience providing accurate interpretation of a broad range of UN subjects is desirable.
Under the broad supervision of the Senior Interpreter, the Interpreter will be responsible for the following duties:
- – Services up to seven meetings per week (exceptionally eight), usually of no more than three hours duration.
- – Provides interpretation, as required, into Chinese of speeches or statements given in English and/or French and interpretation into English and/or French of speeches given in Chinese
- – Routinely covers sensitive meetings.
- – Routinely functions as team leader of all interpreters assigned to a given meeting.
- – May be called upon to serve as Team Leader on missions.
- – May assist in the screening, training and examining of prospective Chinese interpreters.
- – May provide guidance and coaching to junior interpreters.
- – May function as Programming Officer.
- – May perform other related duties, as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=175959 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 15, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unon.org|