UNON Associate Finance Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNON is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Associate Finance Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNON.
UNON Associate Finance Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 30, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 12, 2022.
|UNON EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 30, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 12, 2022|
|Position||Associate Finance Officer|
UNON Associate Finance Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: First-level degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent).
- Experience: No experience is required for candidates who have passed the United Nations Young Professionals Programme Examination (YPP), the United Nations Competitive Recruitment Examination (NCRE) or the G to P Examination (G to P)..
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French is desirable. Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A first-level degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in Business Administration or related fields is required. Candidates for this position must have passed the United Nations Young Professional Programme Examination (YPP), the United Nations National Competitive Recruitment Examination (NCRE) or the General Service to Professional Examination (G to P).
- No experience is required for candidates who have passed the United Nations Young Professionals Programme Examination (YPP), the United Nations Competitive Recruitment Examination (NCRE) or the G to P Examination (G to P).
- Preparation of cost estimates and budget proposals in terms of staff and non-staff requirements for regular budget and extra-budgetary resources under UNON Administration;
- Monitor budget implementation and performance and recommend reallocation of funds as necessary;
- Ensure that requisitions for goods and services are in line with authorized budgets, the priorities of the organization and the UN financial rules and regulations;
- Review requests for creation and extension of positions as well as requests for recruitment;
- Execution of cost recovery in line with established agreements and policies and support on the collection of associated receivables;
- Perform certifying functions of financial transactions as per delegation;
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=177582 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 12, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unon.org|