UNODC National Individual Contractor Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNODC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the National Individual Contractor position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNODC.
UNODC National Individual Contractor Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 07, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 14, 2022.
|UNODC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 14, 2022|
|Position||National Individual Contractor|
UNODC National Individual Contractor Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: High school diploma.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position, fluency in oral and written English and Amharic is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations Secretariat language is an advantage.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of five years of work experience in programme or project administration, technical cooperation or related areas is required.
- Experience with organizing training activities is required.
- Understanding of the Ethiopian Legal System is required.
- Experience of working with the United Nations is desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of counter-terrorism measures and UNODC mandate areas is desirable.
- Wide experience with government agencies, local and international NGOs and UN agencies is desirable.
- Knowledge of terrorism measures and UNODC mandate is desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Transnational Organized Crime, Illicit Trafficking and Terrorism Programme (Programme Management Officer) based at the Regional Office for Eastern Africa (ROEA) in Nairobi, Kenya, and direct supervision of the Associate Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officer based in Addis Ababa, the consultant will perform the following tasks:
- Carry out various programmatic and administrative tasks related to programme formulation, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Assist in the preparation of detailed implementation reports;
- Provide project coordination support for the activities related to capacity building activities in Ethiopia;
- Develop and coordinate trainings and other events for criminal justice practitioners’ in Ethiopia on countering transnational organized crime, including TiP/SoM and Terrorism Programmes;
- Participating in local field missions, by providing substantive and administrative support and data collection;
- Performs other work related duties as required;
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=178501 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 14, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unodc.org|