UNODC Intern Administration Temporary Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNODC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Intern Administration Temporary position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNODC.
UNODC Intern Administration Temporary Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 12, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 26, 2022.
|UNODC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 26, 2022|
|Position||Intern Administration Temporary|
UNODC Intern Administration Temporary Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position(s) advertised, fluency in English is required and knowledge of German is desirable.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, the following conditions must be met:
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements: (a) be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); (b) Be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent). (OFFICIAL WRITTEN PROOF FROM THE UNIVERSITY SUPPORTING ONE OF THE ABOVE POSSIBILITIES MUST BE ATTACHED TO THE INSPIRA APPLICATION);
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter; and
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
Under the overall supervision of the Regional Representative and direct supervision of the Deputy Regional Representative, and within the framework of the UNODC Regional Programme for Eastern Africa, the intern will perform the following tasks in pursuance of the implementation of the Communication Strategy:
- Delivery of ROEA’s public diplomacy and core messaging in German
- Analyzing and understanding UNODC’s Eastern Africa positioning in the context of Austria’s changing foreign policy
- Applying salient military and international relations doctrine, develop UNODC’s Eastern Africa ability to analyze the national, regional and global strategic insights inherent within our programming
- Liaise with communications focal points and team to promote more effective, strategic and proactive contributions to communications, digital/social media efforts, event planning and management.
- Support the collection, review and documentation of human-interest stories and other relevant information for the purpose of effective communications.
- Support in developing and implementing effective plans and frameworks for communication and social media use.
- Develop presentations and other briefing material as may be requested.
- Conduct research on crime prevention and criminal justice issues.
- Help develop articles, amplification tool kits and communication strategies for key projects and initiatives, milestones, and publications.
- Perform research on specific topics and produce working papers, reports, summaries, analyses, briefings, presentations, and studies.
- Perform other tasks as necessary.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=177896 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 26, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unodc.org|