UNODC Individual Contractor Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNODC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Individual Contractor position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNODC.
UNODC Individual Contractor Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 07, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 15, 2022.
|UNODC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 15, 2022|
UNODC Individual Contractor Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: High school diploma.
- Experience: Minimum 1 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations Secretariat language is an advantage.
- Skills: Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of one year of work experience in programme or project administration, technical cooperation or related areas is required.
- Experience with organizing training activities is required.
- Experience of working with the United Nations is desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of counter-terrorism measures and UNODC mandate areas is desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Programme Management Officer in the Regional Office for Eastern Africa, the Individual Contractor will:
- Carry out various programmatic and administrative tasks related to programme formulation, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Assist in the preparation of detailed implementation reports;
- Contribute to the effective visibility and promotion of UNODC/TPB’s counter-terrorism work by coordinating and preparing various written tasks, such as background papers.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=178756 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 15, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unodc.org|